Whether you’re looking for a one-time tune-up to your existing workout or needing a weekly commitment for one-on-one personal training, Alan can help you reach your ultimate potential.
All exercise plans are tailored to your personal exercise goals and limitations.
Personal training is for one hour and can be private (one-on-one), or in groups of two or three. Many clients enjoy training in groups for the camaraderie and scheduling flexibility at a discounted rate. You can bring your own workout partner, or you can be matched with one that has your similar goals, personality and schedule.
Alan’s focus is to keep your body moving while staying injury-free so you can enjoy life to the fullest.
Typical Personal Training services include (but aren’t limited to):
- exercise for general fitness and well being
- post-rehab strength and conditioning training following surgery
- training through pregnancy
- exercise to heal chronic muscle and joint pain
- training for a sport or race
Personal training sessions include nutritional guidance; however, these services are also provided separately to those not seeking the exercise component.
Typical Nutritional Guidance services offered include (but aren’t limited to):
- advice for stocking your kitchen and grocery store navigation
- dietary recommendations for sports-specific training
- nutritional guidance for weight loss, heart disease, diabetes management, and general immune system strengthening and support
Alan also consults on home and commercial gym design, including equipment choices and layout.
“My life’s passion is to educate and motivate to help others feel and look their best”
~ Alan Chasen